PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE 2021 POOL OPENING PLAN & POOL FAQ DOCUMENT PRIOR TO THIS SUMMER’S POOL SEASON!
***A new digital CONSENT & WAIVER FORM must be completed by everyone accessing the pool for the 2021 season. Please CLICK HERE to complete the form.***
QUICK INFO on the 2021 POOL SEASON:
– Season Operational Dates: May 29th – September 7th
– Hours: 7 days/week, 7-9am adult lap swim, 9am-9pm open swim
– NO RESERVATIONS REQUIRED as of 5/14/21. We anticipate the pool opening in “Level Blue” on the COVID dial. Reservations will be required if Jefferson County moves to “Level Orange” on the COVID Dial. Check back on this page frequently for possible changes/updates to pool operations.
– Pool Furniture is out and available for use!
POOL KEY FOB INFORMATION
Key FOBs will be the same for the 2021 pool season as for the 2019 season.
If you are new to the community (since the fall of 2019), you will be provided 2 pool key FOBs at no cost. Please contact Operations Coordinator, Katie Medow, at [email protected] to inquire about receiving your FOBs. If you are looking to replace lost FOBs, please read below.
Please note the following:
Only 2 FOBs are allocated and assigned to each household, and extras (beyond 2 per household) will not be provided unless lost. Old/lost FOBs will be deactivated and new ones issued to homeowners for a fee of $10 for the first replacement and $25 for the second or any other subsequent replacements. The first two FOBs will be provided at no cost for those new residents or other residents who have not received their FOBs previously. A FOB replacement form must be completed along with payment in order to receive replacement FOBs. All payments for key FOBs must be made by check, payable to the Leyden Rock Metro District.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ABOUT RECEVING KEY FOBs:
- In order to receive your key FOBs, you must complete the District’s WAIVER AND CONSENT FORM HERE. This form MUST be completed for the 2021 pool season, even if you have completed this waiver in the past.
- If you are not sure if you have a POOL USE FORM on file with the District, please CLICK HERE to access the form. It can be completed online and emailed to [email protected]. Please ONLY COMPLETE THIS FORM AGAIN IF YOU HAVE UPDATES.
- If you still need to complete the MINOR RELEASE FORM, please CLICK HERE to access the form. It can be completed online and emailed to [email protected]. ONLY COMPLETE THIS FORM AGAIN IF YOU HAVE UPDATES OR NEW MINORS TO AUTHORIZE.
The following are the required pool forms that must be on file with the District in order to access the pool facility. These forms must be completed and emailed back to [email protected] before pool usage.