Leyden Rock Clubhouse
The Leyden Rock Clubhouse is located at 17685 W. 83rd Drive and is available for rentals by residents and non-residents of the District.
Before making a reservation, please be sure to review the Clubhouse Application & Agreement Form. The application and agreement form contains important information, however, the paper form will not need to be completed, as this will be completed during the online reservation process.
Payment (including the $250 refundable security deposit) will be required during the online booking process.
Make a Clubhouse Reservation
Review the Clubhouse Reservation Application and Rental Agreement for reservation details and requirements. Please DO NOT complete the Application for Facility Use/Rental Agreement, as this information will be completed during the online reservation process.
Check the Reservation Schedule to ensure your preferred date and time slot is available and COMPLETE YOUR BOOKING ONLINE.
Reservation payments (security deposit & rental fee) will be made during the online booking process.
Confirmation will be emailed to you after completing your booking directly from our booking system. You will receive a second confirmation email from the District containing facility access instructions. If you have questions about your reservation, email Operations Coordinator, Katie Call, email@example.com.
RESERVATION FAST FACTS:
- All Clubhouse reservations will be made and paid for online using the online reservation and payment system.
- The minimum reservation is 3 hours ($150) and additional hours can be included by the hour for $35 each additional hour.
- During the online reservation process, payment must be made by credit/debit card for both the $250 security deposit and your rental fee. Your reservation is not confirmed until payment is received and you have received a confirmation email from the booking system and the District.
- Your $250 will be refunded to you within 10 business days of your event if the facility is determined to have been left in a satisfactory condition.
- Clean-up of the facility is required by the reservation host at the conclusion of the event. Cleaning supplies, trash bags, etc. are provided.
- Additional COVID disinfection cleanings (beyond the reservation host’s post-event clean-up) will be provided by the District at the conclusion of all reservations.
- If your event will include more than 60 people or alcohol will be present at any time during your event, private security is required. The reservation host is responsible for providing security. Security must be present during the entire event time block. Security information must be provided to the District prior to the event.
- The Rental Party is required to provide a Host Liquor Liability Insurance Policy naming “Leyden Rock Metropolitan District” as an additional insured in an amount of $1,000,000.
- Reservation of the Clubhouse does not include reservation of the pool and use of the pool during the Clubhouse reservation is not allowed. The Leyden Rock pool is not available for rent at any time.
- Clubhouse rentals include the use of the facility kitchen (refrigerator, sink, microwave, coffee maker, countertop convection oven and dishwasher). Please note there is no full size stove/oven on site.
- Rentals include 10 round tables (41.5 inches) with 36 matching chairs, three island bar stools, living room furniture (sofa, love seat & two chairs), and use of the 50 inch smart TV for presentations (you must bring your own HDMI cord). Outdoor deck furniture is also included as part of your rental. One balcony overlooks the community pool and the other balcony overlooks the Denver city skyline.
- Additional folding tables and chairs are available (8 folding tables & 20 folding chairs) for use onsite. You may bring additional tables and chairs if needed.
Clubhouse Rental Time Block Options
Reservations longer than 8 hours are also available between the hours of 10am-12am. Please email [email protected] for details.
Your reservation time block includes the event itself, as well as time for set up, tear down and clean up. You may not arrive earlier than your selected time block to set up, nor may you stay after your selected time to tear down and clean up.